Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am back...

Cannot believe it is March and almost Spring! Has been one heck of a winter and never dreamed all that I would endure these past few months...Kerry and I are getting divorced and just something I never, ever dreamed I would be going through! I started going to a divorce care group in Naperville and it is very helpful....started going back to Church! Losing weight and taking care of me! I am thankful for all my friends and the people that have kept me going through these difficult days...I started back to Bikram Yoga and love it...best thing I did for myself and what a workout!!! 105 degress and 90 minutes of sweating! Amazing you can feel so good after working out but you really do!~ Cannot wait to get my bike out again and start riding again! I feel like this winter was never going to end....Please keep us in your prayers and thanks for checking on me...hugs, cheryl

No comments: