Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tomorrow I am going to start to fix up my kitchen!!!

I am so excited....I am suppose to do something I enjoy and I have been looking at the kitchen and want to do something new for summer. I was at Joann Fabrics today and found this neat fabric with blue and yellow small checks and Cherries on it! It is going to be so cute...then it has a matching stripe material to it..not sure all I am going to do but should come out cute...will take before and after pictures! hugs, cheryl

1 comment:

Sheila said...

That is so great. I am about to be doing alot of rooms in our new home. It is only a temp home while we build our cabin. I have no idea what i am going to do yet, but it will be more then likely Yellow, in the kitchen.. I love creamy yellow in my kitchen. I will be very happy to see your before and afters, i may try to do some of my own.