Sunday, September 14, 2008

Angels are sent to us..hugs, cheryl Just when we need our wings lifted!

It has really been a difficult time and I keep trying to stay busy and trying to do things but at times it just seems that life gets to be too overwhelming...some day's you just really struggle to get out of bed and I didn't know how hard these days would be sometimes..but I know that it makes me a better person when I struggle as then I can relate with others better when I hit bottom...but I sure don't like it when I am at those low points...

Today I decided I had to get out of the house and I ended up at Good Will and was just looking things and started talking to this young person and shared about Flickr and other things...I went out to my car and gave her some Wallpaper books that I had just been given and shared some ideas to help her..she was so thankful and I already got an email back from her thanking me..then I went down another isle looking at books and for some reason I asked this lady what does she do with books? We ended up talking for probably an hour and she had to be an angel that I needed today as she really showed me how God is using me and to really look at all the trials he has brought me through and how my faith has shined through all of these trials..she kept telling me that she needed it like I needed her today.....this was not the first time I have been told this, but today I really needed this as I have just felt so overwhelmed with everything in life...she told me I need to really share my faith with my creativity...she was such an inspiration to me that only God could have connected us in an isle at Good Will at the right moment..She shared that it is the faith of a mustard seed that she sees in me...Thanks Rhonda for sharing with me today and inspiring me...right now I am watching Extreme Makeover with Ty and the tears have just been running down my face tonight as you see how they reach out to help others...I shared with Rhonda today how I started a support group online and it is called. "Lean on Him"...It has people from all around the world that have joined it and such an amazing thing the internet is as we can connect just by a click of a button..hugs and prayers, cheryl PS It was a good day! Even with the tears!

JESUS SAYS

If you have faith as small as a mustard seed,
you can say to this mountain, “move from here to there”
and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.

Mathew 17:20

Have faith in yourselves, life’s made up of ups and downs and the majority of people get their fare share of both, some times we will feel on top of the world other times we’ll feel life’s not worth living, but one thing you can be sure of and that is, no matter how bad things seem at times, things will get better, there is light and much hope at the end of every tunnel.

Truly, I say to you, He who believes in me will also do the works that I do
and Greater Works than these, will he do... John 14

Blessed are the Poor in Spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who Hunger and Thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the Merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the Pure in Heart, for they shall see GOD.

Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they shall be called (the children) of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake,

For theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven

Ask, and it will be given you;
Seek, and you will find;
Knock, and it will be opened to you.
Luke 11

"LOVE ONE ANOTHER!"
John 15:12

No comments: