Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday...Kerry now needs neck surgery...please pray for all of us..very difficult to go through any more!


I have carried the phone with me for days waiting for he neurosurgeon to call back and ironically I was at the meat market when he called..the tears came as once again Kerry has to have surgery and this will be at least number 10 on his spine and then he still has to have another after this... The lady waiting on me was so kind and she looked at me and asked me , "Don't you live a few blocks right in town in the big green house? " I looked at her and thankful she did know who I was even though I didn't know her and she knew my family and said you have to cry and let it out....she knew Kerry also...we have to go in on Friday to see him to go over things and to set up the appointment..my heart knew it was coming but the phone call that says it is for sure just throws you still...I felt like my feet were going to give out..It is like we just come up for air and then we are zapped once again...I haven't even told him as he has been sick with the flu since Sunday and is sleeping right now...hugs, cheryl
PS..Lindsay did get the job last night and starts today after school..that is a huge God watch...Her birthday is Saturday and she turns 23...the first time we won't be together...:-( I couldn't believe how much we looked alike until this picture last week...

1 comment:

Aimée Wheaton said...

OH Cheryl! BIG HUGS to you and your family. I can't imagine having to go through this again. I wish I could give you a big hug. I will be praying for you all.

Love ya!

Aimée