Saturday, April 5, 2008

Queen Anne Victorian House 1904 it was built in...Illinois


Here is our 1904 Queen Anne Victorian Home that my dad and I painted in 2005...My dad was 82 and I was 45...my husband is disabled and we had a painter doing our home and he ruined it by power washing it and he left it so I started painting and my mom sent my dad to help me...the two of us did it in a month! My husband fell on a roof about 9 years ago and became disabled so he had the hardest time watching his wife and father in law painting his home! I never dreamed when we moved in 24 years ago that I would ever have painted a home like this with five colors...I am so glad my dad and I got it done!

1 comment:

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

Hi Cheryl, Thanks for commenting on my blog and sharing sweet and kind words. Your home is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors very much. You did a wonderful job.

Life must be a real challenge for you with your husband disabled. Bless your heart.

And your books you just completed are beautiful. Keep up the wonderful work.

Thanks for sharing your blog with me.
hugs, joanna
www.mosshill.blogs.com