Friday, April 4, 2008

Just starting out....

I have wanted to start blogging and this is my challange to get this done today! I enjoy making crafts and jewelry...I have been fortunate to have a craft room just for doing crafts in one place so the rest of the house does not get destroyed! I have tried soldering, altered books, jewelry, scrapbooking, sewing and floral arranging. I am so glad to be able to be creative as it is the neatest thing to be able to take something and make it into something beautiful just by adding flowers, paint, or beads to it! I also love gardening in the yard..I will post my flowers later and that is the best therapy is to get out and dig in the yard! People stop all the time to look at our flowers and the different items we have put out there to accent the garden! Only a few more weeks and we can start planting again! later, Cheryl

No comments: