Friday, November 21, 2008

A day !!! Mom only a Day...

I received this today and had to post is as my daughter told me yesterday, "It's only a day, Mom!" But it was a day that changed our lives and I guess not many understand unless you go through medical negligience what a day does that you only dream if I could only change that one day but we can't and no one can fix your husband either! So it was an important day in my life! hugs and prayers, cheryl


November 21, 2008.... from Brook Noel
www.maketodaymatter.net
Good Morning
"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day."--Alexander Woolcott

I

love this quote by Woolcott, because it is a reminder to me that every day is very important--no matter what the day holds. Often, we believe that only the days holding significant events are important. We forget that even the simplest and unstructured days are important, too. Each day etches a slice into our history. And besides, we never know what can happen in a day! Even a quiet, unscheduled day, can bring a revelation.

No comments: